The quest for beautiful skin starts on your plate. This delicious recipe was created specially for GEM® Avocado by Elisa at Happy Skin Kitchen, who writes a daily blog on her journey towards better skin and all round good health through cooking and living.
Visit Happy Skin Kitchen:
½ head of cauliflower - cut into florets
1 sweet potato - cut into chunks
1 red pepper - cut into strips
4 tbsp of coconut yogurt
1 tbsp of curry powder
½ tsp of ground turmeric
1 tsp of smoked paprika
The juice of 1 lemon
2 tbsp of olive oil
½ tin (400g) of chickpeas - drained an rinsed
100g of cooked quinoa
The seeds of ½ pomegranate
1 GEM@ avocado - cut into slices
1. Add the sweet potato cubes to a large baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, the curry powder, smoked paprika, turmeric, salt and pepper.
2. Mix well and roast in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the tray from the oven and add in the cauliflower and pepper, toss everything together and place it back in the oven for the final 15-20 minutes until all the vegetables are cooked.
4. In the meantime make the dressing, simply mix everything together until smooth.
5. Remove the tray from the oven an serve the roasted vegetable with the cooked quinoa, greens of your choice, GEM® avocado, pomegranate seeds, sesame seeds and the coconut dressing. Mix everything together and enjoy!
Gem® is the richest, creamiest avocado you’re ever likely to taste. It’s also so versatile which makes Gem® a perfect choice for use in all kinds of recipes.