2 GEM@ avocados, sliced
4 tortilla wraps
1 large tomato, roughly chopped
10g fresh coriander sprigs
1 tbsp oil (for frying the eggs)
2 tbsp crumbled feta (optional)
Black Bean Chilli:
1 tbsp olive oil
3 bell peppers, cored and sliced
1 red onion chopped
3 garlic cloves crushed
800g (2 cans) black beans, drained
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
4 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp ground cumin
4 tsp Chipotle Paste
400g chopped tomatoes
Salt and Pepper
1. Make the Black Bean Chilli first. Sauté the onion in the olive oil for 5 minutes before adding the garlic and peppers.
2. Colour for 2-3 minutes before adding the balsamic vinegar. Let it bubble for a few seconds then add the black beans, paprika, chipotle paste and chopped tomatoes.
3. Add ½ tsp salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile toast the tortilla wraps either in the oven (180 fan) for 5 minutes or in a dry frying pan for 2 minutes on each side. Stack the wraps together and cut into wedges.
5. Peel and stone the GEM@ avocados. Slice them and squeeze over the juice of one of the limes.
6. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large non stick frying pan and crack the eggs in.
7. Create your breakfast bowl by serving the chilli, tortilla wedges, avocado slices and tomatoes in sections. Top with the fried egg, the feta (if using), coriander and half a lime.
Gem® is the richest, creamiest avocado you’re ever likely to taste. It’s also so versatile which makes Gem® a perfect choice for use in all kinds of recipes.